How COVID-19 Affects Therapy with Jazmine
I am offering both in-person and virtual therapy sessions.
In-Person Session Safety Protocols (updated September 2, 2022)
1. Given that were are in a confined space, I continue to wear a mask for the duration of sessions and ask that clients do as well.
2. I ask clients to complete an email screening for symptoms prior to in-person sessions.
3. I clean high traffic areas between sessions.
4. I ask clients to sanitize their hands prior to using art materials, and I clean them after use.
5. I have a small air filter running in my studio at all times.
Below are the screening questions that I utilize. If a client answers "yes" to any of the questions below, we shift to a virtual session or re-schedule.